Revolution Pink for Puppies & Kittens (Up to 2.5kg) is a broad spectrum intestinal wormer, heartwormer, flea, lice and mite medication applied monthly as a top spot for kittens and puppies.
For those kittens and puppies that are impossible to treat for worms with messy pastes or tricky tablets, Revolution is a simple solution. Just part the hair on the back of the neck and empty the tube directly onto the skin. The active ingredients kill roundworms, whipworms and hookworms, prevent heartworm disease and kill fleas, lice and mites in kittens and puppies. Revolution for cats and kittens is safe to use from 6 weeks of age, earlier than most top-spot flea medications. Unlike some other more toxic chemicals used for parasite protection, Revolution is not a scheduled poison and contains a unique non-toxic ingredient which is safe for cats, dogs and people. Revolution is a monthly treatment. Forget about hard-to remember 3 monthly worming schedules, simply treat your pet at the start of each month and relax, knowing you have them covered. If you forget to treat your pet, simply treat them when you remember. The safety profile of Revolution means it would be exceedingly difficult to overdose your pet if you use the correct size dose for your pet. It is also safe to use on rabbits for ear mites, sarcoptic mange, fleas and Cheyletiellosis from 8 weeks. Use the puppy and kitten formulation for small rabbits. Do you have more than one cat? Are they different sizes? Don't stress, we carry the complete Revolution range for cats. From very small kittens to large cats, we've got your feline friends worming and parasite prevention needs covered.
Why Should I Choose Revolution Pink for Puppies & Kittens?
- Revolution is great for kittens and puppies that are difficult to medicate with tablets
- Revolution covers ear mites, a common reason for itchy ears in puppies and kittens
- Revolution also covers intestinal worms, including heartworm, which we now know can cause sudden death in cats and dogs
- Revolution for cats and kittens breaks the flea life-cycle and kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae
- Revolution is also registered for use in rabbits
When Should I Use Something Else?
- Revolution does not cover ticks, you will need to use Frontline spray to protect your cat from ticks or Frontline Plus for puppies, or alternatively tick search daily if you live in a tick area
What else do I need?
Revolution for cats and kittens, like the other broad spectrum parasite top spots in puppies and kittens, does not cover tapeworm. If your pet is at risk of tapeworm (due to hunting, eating raw meat or getting frequent flea infestations), please use a separate tapewormer every 3 months. Tapeworm is not fatal, but can cause weight loss and diarrhoea in kittens and puppies. Revolution also does not kill ticks, such as the fatal paralysis ticks. Cats are more resistant to paralysis ticks than dogs and due to their grooming behaviour will usually get rid of ticks before they cause a problem. If you do live in a tick area you will need to check your puppy or kitten daily for ticks or use another tick preventative product, just in case.