PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder reduces the pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis using natural green lipped muscle powder.
PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder is a tasty green lipped muscle powder made in a unique way to preserve the active components of this amazing food. Rather than using high temperature extraction, PAW uses lower processing temperatures to ensure the active ingredients are safe and effective. The resulting concentrated product provides all the natural goodness of green lipped muscle in a powdered form. Each tub contains 150 capsules. Green lipped muscle and the positive effect it has on conditions such as arthritis has been researched extensively. It was originally discovered due to the low prevalence of inflammatory disease in New Zealand Maoris who consumed large amounts of shellfish. Green lipped muscle contains all the fish oils or omega 3 fatty acids your dog needs, and also contains the glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) glucosamine and chondrotin. It is thought that green lipped muscle also contains other unknown elements that improve joint health and pain, as isolating the GAGs and fish oils has a lesser effect compared to providing green lipped muscle in its more natural form. During clinical trials, 80% of pet owners reported increased mobility when taking PAW Osteosupport within 3 weeks. Dogs that have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis, have undergone orthopaedic surgery, have hip dysplasia or are slowing down due to pain would benefit from green lipped muscle powder. Unlike NSAID’s, green lipped muscle is safe for failing kidneys. So if your dog has renal failure and you need a natural product to give arthritis relief, green lipped muscle is a safe and cost effective alternative. For healthy dogs, the Perna128 ® contained in PAW Osteosupport has a synergistic action with NSAID’s (such as Metacam, Rimadyl, Previcox, Onsior etc...) and in some cases can reduce your dog’s reliance on these expensive medications. Whatever its action, we know that green lipped muscle is an excellent, natural and safe addition to any older pet’s health regime. It helps reduce the pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, aid joint repair and increase mobility. Explore our complete PAW by Blackmores range today and help provide your canine companion with the nutrients they need to live happy, healthy and content.
- For dogs less than 25kg give 1 capsule daily
- For dogs over 25kg give 2 capsules daily
Why Choose PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder for Dogs?
- Perfect for pet parents who like the convenience of one supplement that contains everything their dog needs for joint health
- For dogs that have been diagnosed with hip dysplasia or other joint problems
- For athletic dogs or those who do agility, endurance of flyball and place large amounts of stress on their joints
- If your dog has recently had surgery involving a joint, such as knee or hip surgery, your surgeon will most likely recommend a supplement like PAW Osteosupport Joint Powder
- If your dog is slowing down with age, is less playful and is sleeping more PAW Osteosupport Joint Powder can improve their quality of life
- If your dog has a food allergy to kangaroo, soy, gluten PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder uses only green lipped muscle
When Should I Use Something Else?
- If your dog has a food allergy to seafood, this product is not recommended
What else do I need?
If your pet has osteoarthritis, please visit your Vet for a more extensive treatment plan, particularly if PAW Osteosupport Joint Care Powder does not completely relieve the pain associated with osteoarthritis. Your vet may suggest a prescription diet like Hills J/D. If your pet suffers from allergies or skin conditions our Health & Wellbeing range for Dogs and Cats may also help you provide them with relief.