Comfortis Pink for Cats (1.4-2.7kg) is the fastest acting flea treatment on the market killing fleas in just 4 hours. It has the added benefit of coming in flavoured, chewable tablets that your cat will love.
The Comfortis chew is beef flavoured and very palatable. It contains a unique new flea-killing ingredient called Spinosad. While many top spot flea control products take up to 48 hours to kill each flea Comfortis works much more quickly and will start killing those pesky parasites within 30 minutes. The treatment is 100% effective within 4 hours. This rapid speed of kill means fleas are killed well and truly before they start laying eggs. As Comfortis for cats is a monthly tablet, it is easy to administer and maintain. Cats that have allergies respond very well to Comfortis. Many cats bothered by allergies lick and scratch throughout spring and summer and develop severe dermatitis. This can result in some big Vet bills. One flea bite can keep an allergic cat itching for up to 2 weeks. The flea saliva from flea bites is usually the culprit and these cats are driven crazy even by just a couple of fleas. Flea allergic cats are so irritated by their fleas that they often groom them out immediately, so often you don’t see many fleas. Cats with pollen, food or other allergies also respond well to Comfortis as they tend to have increased sensitivity to fleas. Do you have more than one cat? Are they different sizes? Don't stress, we carry the complete Comfortis range. From the very small to the extra large, we've got your feline companion's flea and parasite prevention needs covered.
Why Should I Choose Comfortis Pink for Cats?
- Comfortis kills fleas faster than any other product
- Comfortis for cats is the only flea product that is a monthly flavoured tablet rather than a top spot
- If you have small children and find it hard to get them to stop touching the cat after you put on a top-spot medication, Comfortis is a great safe alternative
When Should I Use Something Else?
- Should not be used in pregnant animals, breeding males or kittens younger than 14 weeks
- If your cat has epilepsy, perhaps use another product just in case. In 4 animals with pre-existing epilepsy, Comfortis was found to be safe at normal doses, but at higher than normal doses a couple of animals tested did have a reaction
If Comfortis for cats isn't quite right for your feline companion, we carry a wide range of alternative Flea & Tick Treatments for Cats that will help protect your furry family members against pesky fleas and parasites.
What else do I need?
Comfortis for cats only kills fleas, so if you are in an area with ticks, you will need to perform daily tick searches on your pet or use a tick control treatment like Frontline Spray. Bear in mind that even if you do use a tick preventative, tick searches are still necessary as no product is 100% safe. You will also need to consider protecting your cat against heartworm and intestinal worms. Comfortis for Cats has no known contraindications with respect to use in conjunction with worming products.